Thursday, October 31, 2013

yoU are MAGiC................

Beauty is how you feel inside , and it reflects in our eyes.It is not something physical.




Wouldn't it be wonderful to wave a magic wand and eliminate all of the insecurities and self-loathing that is wrapped up in the struggle for beauty?? What if you could just walk away from it all and just live your life focused on what makes you joyful and confident?.



 I want to show you that it is possible to struggle and still have a lot to give! It is okay to be different, to have disorders, problems and to make mistakes :)

I don’t wake up and feel beautiful every morning. Quite on the contrary, I very often feel clumsy, ugly, fat and unattractive. Don’t we all to a certain extent? However, I found these few tricks from some experts that (might) help us  feel succulent, alive, radiant and beautiful. Let me share them with you! :) :D



 Morning magic

Make sure you wake up early enough to have a few minutes of luxurious self-care. It could be something as simple as doing your hair, get dressed or take a hot shower with scented oils.Do something nice, just for yourself.Have a hearty and healthy breakfast, try out new hairstyles, wear a special necklace or piece of jewellery and even try wearing your best underwear ;)

 Smile

This one is a classic, but one that really work. Smile, smile, smile – even if you don’t particularly feel like it :)

 Carry something sparklin

 A little glitter and glam really goes a long way for feeling radiant and beautiful. I always carry a lip gloss, but I’m also in love with sparkly jewellery and pretty notebooks and glitter pens. Make sure you surround yourself with your favourite colours and textures – it will make you feel gooood. */

 Eat healthy and nutritious food

Eat the whole rainbow! I have this thing with colourful food and I swear I feel better when my plate at least contain something green, something yellow and something red. Orange food looks tasty, and purple food is just awesome! When you eat healthy food, you’ll feel more in touch with yourself and the world around you. You’ll get energy and power!


  Work out

Get some exercise. put on that lovely spandex and move your beautiful body. Let your hair get sweaty and greasy. Through the sweat you are shining like star.

 Practice radical acceptance

You are the way you are. You look the way you look. You are human and you are unique. There is no one like you on this earth. You didn’t come here without a purpose. You are no accident, failure or coincidence. No matter how you feel about yourself, the way you look, who you are, who you want to be – there is a plan for you and you don’t have to change anything about yourself. All you have to do is accept and respect who you are. Trust yourself.

 Think it to feel it

Thoughts create emotions and if you want to feel beautiful – guess what you have to do? Yup, you have to stop pushing yourself down and start thinking positively about yourself. That means you have to stop thinking “I’m not pretty/thin/elegant/stylish/beautiful/gorgeous enough” and replace it with “I’m already gorgeous/beautiful/stylish/elegant/healthy/pretty”. You think this about your girlfriends all the time, don’t you? Why not yourself? Why are you treating yourself so much worse than you treat the rest of the human population? This is hard work, but start slowly. Right now – write a support-thought on a piece of paper. Read it often to create a new thoughtway in your mind. See how it changes the way you feel about yourself. Here is my support-thought -
“I am just as tall as I should be. I am beautiful just the way I am” :D <3

Now you don't need a magic wand, you are magic itself ..........:*




:)

<3.............................G

1 comment: